Ashleigh Blue Bullet Fabric
Bullet Fabric: Soft and textured bullet fabric. Our bullet fabric is one of our biggest sellers on our website. Our customers make children's bows, head wraps, bummies for summer weather and all kinds of adorable children's and adult apparel.
Bullet is a soft fabric that has a special texture to it. If you zoom in closely you can see how unique the texture is. Our bullet is a knit fabric that contains app 5% spandex. The spandex in the fabric allows it to have the 2 way stretch, giving it a nice bounce back. So, when the fabric is pulled slightly, it also returns to its natural form without looking stretched out. It is a beautiful fabric and perfect for many of your design projects. Bullet is not slippery, making it very easy to work with.
- Fabric Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Width: 56"-58" inches
- 2 Way Stretch, containing 5% spandex.
- Beautiful Bullet Solids that are colorful & that won't fade.
- Special process applied so there is no rolling of our bullet fabric.
- Free of lead, nickel, cadmium, formaldehyde, and phthalates.
For best results: Machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners, or dry-clean the items. You can tumble-dry the apparel on low heat. It can't be ironed or dry-cleaned.
Cuts available in Bullet:
- 1/2 yard cut is 18" x 56"-58" in width.
- 1 yard cut is 36" x 56"-58" in width.
***If you order more than one yard then it will be cut as one continuous piece.
* Up to 1 yard ships USPS First Class 3-4 Business Days
* 1 1/2 yards or more ships USPS Priority 2-3 Business Days
Need a little help or have a few more questions?
Up to date information on all of our fabrics, pictures of completed projects, how to videos and more can be found by joining our Facebook group. You can find it by clicking here.