Bullet Textured Knit Fabrics
Bullet Fabric: Soft and textured bullet fabric. Our bullet fabric is one of our biggest sellers on our website. Our customers make children's bows, head wraps, bummies and all kinds of adorable children's and adult apparel.
Bullet is a soft fabric that has a special texture to it. If you zoom in closely you can see how unique the texture is. Our bullet is a knit fabric that contains app 5% spandex. The spandex in the fabric allows it to have the strong 2 way stretch, with a slight 4 way stretch. So, when the fabric is pulled slightly, it also returns to its natural form without looking stretched out. It is a beautiful fabric and perfect for many of your design projects. Bullet is not slippery, making it very easy to work with.
- Printed right here in the USA.
- Fabric Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Width: 56"-58" inches
- 2 Way Stretch, slight 4 way stretch.
- Our sublimation printing creates crisp, colorful printing that won't fade.
- Free of lead, nickel, cadmium, formaldehyde, and phthalates.
- Multiple yards purchased will come cut and not always be continuous.
- Important! Please note that the color of the fabric may differ slightly from the photos.
Much depends on lighting, monitor settings, and so on. Thе print scale size may also vary.
If this is very important for you, please write to us, before ordering, with a request to send additional photos.
For best results: Machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners, or dry-clean the items. You can tumble-dry the apparel on low heat. It can't be ironed or dry-cleaned.
Cuts available in Bullet:
- 1/2 yard cut is 18" x 56"-58" in width.
- 1 yard cut is 36" x 56"-58" in width.