Design Your Own Fabric
IN HOUSE CUSTOM FABRIC PRINTING currently includes the following fabric bases: Bullet, DBP, Rib Knit, Spandex, Velvet & Minky Smooth. CURRENT TAT is 5-6 Business days! TAT starts the next business day after placing your order. (Updated TAT to 5-6 on 11-28)
Any questions concerning your already placed order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In House Fabric Content (this is subject to change and will be updated if needed)
Rib Knit: Yummy 4x2-87% Poly 13% Spandex 180 GSM 58/60" 190-200GSM
Brush Rib Knit 8x3 200-210 GSM
DBP Lightweight: Brushed Double Side Knit 96% Poly 4% Spandex 58/60" 210 GSM
DBP-Butter-Our infamous DBP that we have had for years. Many customers prefer the stretch and feel of this DBP so we are keeping it around for your convenience. 96% Poly 4% Spandex 58/60" 200 GSM
DBP: Heavyweight Brushed Double Side Knit 96% Poly 4% Spandex 58/60" 250 GSM
Bullet: 95% Poly 5% Spandex 220 GSM
Swim Spandex/Spandex: 85% Poly 15% Spandex 250 GSM. Our in-House Spandex is amazing and the perfect weight.
Board Short Summer Fabric 100% Poly, 57" 150GSM, Quick Dry, Water repelling fabric. Perfect for Beach Shorts!
Bullet: 95% Poly 5% Spandex 200 GSM
Scuba Techno Neoprene: 98% Polyester 10% Spandex — Please do not submit files over 58" on Scuba.
Minky Smooth: 100% polyester 300-310gsm
Things of IMPORTANCE WHEN ORDERING
Below, find a few troubleshooting answers to some common questions when placing a Custom order. You may also find this information (and more) on our Refunds Policy Page.
Custom Design Issues:
If you upload a non-seamless or low-resolution image that is not grounds for a refund. Please ensure your image is high quality and seamless before purchasing.
Delivery & Insurance
Since the pandemic, many local businesses have been faced with challenging shipping delays. FMNF is not responsible for delayed shipping once a package is scanned in or for any lost/stolen/damaged packages. Please reach out to your local post office if this occurs. You can also email email@example.com for guidance on how to file a claim through Route Package Protection.
Wrong file/base fabric
Unfortunately, if FMNF have printed your file on paper and submitted the design to our printer, we cannot cancel or refund your order. If this happens to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your custom has been processed (or if you can possibly change). If you cancel, know you will be responsible for Credit Card fees/Sezzle/after pay fees as we are still charged these fees on all refunds.
Permission Of Use
I agree I have permission to use the designs that are uploaded and sent in to be printed — or that I have made these files myself and they do not contain any copyright infringement. If infringement is found, I agree I am solely responsible for the repercussions of getting a design of that nature printed. I agree that in situations where fabric is overprinted by mistake (or fabric has damages), I give FMNF the permission to sell these items.
General Refund Policy
For your convenience, FMNF offers Credit Card/Paypal, Sezzle & Afterpay options. Please note these platforms come with fees. Currently, when we refund order, these fees are not refunded back to us. Therefore, these fees will not be refunded to the customer. Since many FMNF customers are return customers, we do offer a store exchange option so customers can avoid incurring additional fees. This helps both parties and FMNF will always offer this option to customers. We also encourage customers to take advantage of our Facebook BST (Buy, Sell & Trade) page that you can also list your FMNF for sale. Doing this will save yourself a shipping cost back to our fabric warehouse as well as any restocking fees, etc.
Customers shall ensure their User Content, and the use of it, does not:
- Infringe anyone’s copyright; in particular, customers must ensure they either own the copyright on an image, or that they are fully licensed by the copyright owner to upload the image and to make any subsequent use of it.
- If artwork is purchased from Etsy or any graphic designer, customers must be able to show proof of purchase. Some designs require a license to sell an image and if that is provided, please include with proof of purchase if required.
- By purchasing this listing, you - the customer - acknowledge FMNF will not take any responsibility for your artwork. If you choose to upload something you do not have the rights to, the responsibility is 100% on you as the purchaser of the fabric. FMNF is printing your files but will not take any responsibility for your files.
- Our print files go directly to printer. FMNF cannot check every single file, however, we will randomly check some and if you cannot supply proper licenses then your order will automatically be cancelled and refunded.
- Under no circumstances will we print designer files.
- By purchasing this listing, you are confirming it is a seamless file and we can scale for you and print.
- We will not refund any Custom orders as they cannot be changed, retracted, or resent once an order has been placed. Again, our files are uploaded directly to our printer so no altercations can be made after an order is put through. PLEASE ensure your order is what you want as NO CHANGES can be made.