Get to Know Our Fabrics
1. Bullet -This textured fabric is one of our biggest sellers at FMNF, and we do our best to keep it in stock at all times. From Airplanes to Lemons, and Farm Animals, you are sure to find a design you love! Bullet fabric has a beautiful texture and is great for making children's apparel, bows, top knots, head wraps, and more! Join our Facebook group to see all of the creations our fabric community can make with Bullet!
2. Spandex - This fabric is a poly spandex and has an impressive 4-way stretch. You may have seen FMNF Spandex in bummie and swim designs. You can use Spandex for swimwear, yoga pants, and special costumes. Customers also make headwear, blankets, and bows with the perfect elastic fiber option!
4. Velvet - FMNF velvet is absolutely amazing, offering high quality and diverse designs and colors. To check out our customer testimonials, please visit our Facebook page to inquire about velvet or any of our other high-quality fabrics.
5. Super Soft Wide Twill- Twill is ideal for making draperies, bedding, pillows, and many other projects around the house. We love the softness of this fabric, and we're sure you'll love it too! It's hard to tell it is not cotton, and the real benefits are in the 60" width!
6. 100% Cotton - Options are now available on the website, and there are some cute ones! Cotton is made for everything and is great for creating items such as baby bedding, blankets, nursing covers, and more!
7. PUL - Waterproof PUL Fabric is a laminated fabric. PUL stands for PolyUrethane Laminate. The type of PUL fabric we stock at Forget Me Not Fabric is a 2-layer breathable fabric which makes it comfortable to wear. All PUL fabric at Forget Me Not Fabric is environmentally friendly, high-quality, and made in the USA!
8. Double Brushed Poly Butter -Our signature DBP has the softest hand you will ever feel, with a nice brush. This fabric is popular for leggings, pajamas, rompers, and more. Once you try this fabric, you will forever love it, we promise!
Want to know more? Are we missing a fabric? Please visit our Facebook group page to be the first to know about sales, coupons, new fabrics, and restocks. See below for the link.