Get to know our Fabrics
1. Bullet-This is one of our biggest sellers at FMNF and we do our best to keep it in stock and ready when you need it. From our Airplane designs, to our Lemons & Farm Animals you are sure to find something you love! Bullet has a beautiful texture and It is so great for making children's apparel, bows, top knots, head wraps and more! Join our Facebook group to see the most adorable pictures from our creative boss moms!
2. Spandex -4 way stretch. It is a poly spandex and has a 4 way stretch. You may have seen It in our bummie and swim designs. You can use It for swimwear or just as a clothing fabric. So many of my customers use It for headwear and blankets and bows!
4. Velvet. Our velvet is absolutely amazing and the quality is superb. To check out our customer testimonials please visit our Facebook page to inquire about any of our fabrics.
5. Super Soft Wide Twill-Super Soft wide twill! Twill is awesome for your draperies, bedding, pillows and so many projects around the home. We love the softness and you will too. It is hard to tell it is not cotton, and the benefits are in the width! You can get so much from the 60" width.
6. 100% Cotton Options are now available on the website & we have some cute ones! Cotton is made for everything! Baby bedding, blankets, nursing covers and so much more!
7. PUL-Waterproof PUL Fabric is a laminated fabric. PUL stands for Polyurethane Laminate. The type of PUL fabric we stock at Forget Me Not Fabric is 2-layer breathable fabric which makes it comfortable to wear. All of the PUL fabric at Forget Me Not Fabric is environmentally friendly, a high-quality, made in USA PUL fabric.
8. Double Brushed Poly Butter-Our signature DBP has the softest hand you will ever feel, with a nice brush. This fabric is so popular for leggings, pajamas, rompers and so much more. Once you try this fabric you will forever love it, we promise!
Want to know more? Are we missing a fabric? Please visit our Facebook group page to be the first to know about sales, coupons, new fabrics and restocks. See below for the link.